How did you integrate technologies -software, hardware and online -in this project?
Publisher: When it was time to create our two page article I was unfamiliar with such function that publisher offered. I had already worked with publisher to create my Cover and table of contents page however, I found it difficult and time consuming to have to open up two different documents in order to get proportional settings for both pages of my article. Therefore, after deeply testing multiple of the different functions offered by the new version of publisher I was able to find the Two-page spread bottom that made the project run easier.
Phone Camera: Due to the limited number of cameras offered by our Media Studies Department for student use I was put in the situation where I had to use my only available source which was my phone, a Samsung Galaxy s6. Due to not being able to only take a regular picture I had the opportunity to explore and use all the functions provided by such. Auto mode (default), Pro mode, Selective focus mode, Panorama mode, Slow motion mode (for video recording), Fast motion mode (for video recording), Virtual shot mode and Interval shot mode.
Google Search: Like stated before, prior to the project my research techniques were basic. After having to compose multiple different posts on deep research when it came to finding specific facts on the targeted audience, use of conventions and distribution methods. I was able to find accurate sociology research pages, corporations that used a successful distribution method and thorough detailed examples of conventions
No comments:
Post a Comment