For my cover picture I decided it would be best to go with a simple track as the background, which was relevant to the overall theme of my magazine. I analyzed the idea of having a photograph of a runner (for the background) however, it would have been distracting for the reader, and they wouldn't fully pay attention to the intended advertised subheadings.
In the bottom left corner a space was left which is where a real magazine would have a bar-code stamped on it.
The size and the fonts of the text were each chosen carefully with the purpose of advertising an eye-catching title and the interesting subheading topics of the articles that would be discussed inside the magazine. As well for the table of contents, the lines surrounding the title are eye-catching components. The format is chosen with the purpose of emphasizing the photograph as well as the text.
Lastly, for the two page article the arrangement of the quote, the addition of the type training table and the pictures are all arranged in a format that was inspired from the magazines I analyzed.



No comments:
Post a Comment